The Modern Bungalow- Opening the door to 7 Lookout Drive in north Asheville you are in for a surprise. This classic 1931 bungalow has been redesigned from top to bottom, with no expense spared, to create a modern and healty living space. The floor plan was reconfigured to allow for more open and flexible living space and a full second bath was added giving the home two master suites. Located in a great North Asheville neighborhood, close to every amenity and 5 minutes to downtown Asheville.
Listed at $449,000 – 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Square Feet: 1282
- Custom-built solid walnut cabinets in kitchen and one bathroom
- All new windows – double and triple paned, including Jeld-Wen Tilt-Turn-In-Swing windows in kitchen
- Hand-built solid walnut interior doors
- All hardwood floors refinished
- All new kitchen appliances including Thermador induction cook top, Thermador steam/convection oven and warming drawer
- New soapstone countertops in kitchen
- 1 bath has tub/shower combo, the other has a HUGE slate-tiled walk-in shower with a wall-mount shower head, hand-held shower fixture and 4 massage jets
- Marble floors and countertops in one bathroom
- Heat recovery ventilator for fresh air circulation
- New chimney
- New wood-burning stove
- Entirely new electrical
- Entirely new plumbing
- Radiant Heat throughout
- New water heater
- New top-of -the -line Carrier heat pump
- $6,500 natural gas generator
- Brand new metal roof
- The entire house has been insulated: attic, crawlspace and all walls.
Looking to buy or sell a mid century modern home in the greater Asheville area? Let’s talk!
828-545-2712 / email@example.com