Interested in BUYING a mid century modern home in Asheville?
I understand the modern esthetic and know that it can be a challenge to find. I do the ground work for you, staying on top of the mid century modern market, networking with builders and renovators and staying in touch with potential sellers of mid century modern homes.
Love the easy-living of a mid century home? There are many wonderful mid-century homes in great Asheville neighborhoods like Lake View, Biltmore Forest, and Beverly Hills. Homes just waiting for an owner that will appreciate the clean lines and architectural features that they offer.
Please contact me if you would like the most up-to-date list of mid century modern homes in Asheville. I can send you the homes that best fit your price range and lifestyle.
I am your Asheville mid-century modern specialist!
- Great pulse on the Asheville real estate market
- Unsurpassed knowledge of modern and mid-century modern homes
- Highly communicative and tech savvy
- Frequently discovering hot new listings before they hit the market
- Proactively screening and filtering properties to save you time
- Demonstrated success assisting Buyers with diverse budgets and architectural preferences
- Managing the entire buying process from search to closing.
- Full-time, productive career real estate agent committed to surpassing the needs of my Clients before, during, and after the transaction
7 thoughts on “Buyers”
Pingback: Asheville Ranch Neighborhoods – Woodland Hills | modern living in asheville
My husband, Jimmy, and I love reading your blog. We live near Boone and plan to move to Asheville in the next few years (we are currently caring for an elderly parent and waiting for the market to pick up here in Ashe County), so a house in one of these great neighborhoods won’t work just yet, unless we could buy and rent it til we are ready for the move. Meanwhile, I’m wondering if you have any suggestions for purchasing land with a view, something we could invest in now?!? We, too, are contemporary design lovers! Thanks for your informative blog. Susana
Hello – I’m interested in a mid-century home. Budget is max of $275,000. Do you show anything available?
I’d be happy to do a search to see what I can find. Might need some work at that price point though.
Hi there, do you service the Hendersonville, NC area?
Absolutely, let me know how I can help.
Yes, I definitely service the Hendersonville area. feel free to email me at email@example.com or call my mobile 828-545-2712.